Monday 29 October 2012

September 2012


- Spring has sprung and after eating way too many greens on my recent diet book project I am looking for some serious savoury foods. House & Garden commissioned the fab Matt Page and I to shoot a  Christmas feast that became a mammoth location shoot with a table setting for 12! Big thanks go to my assistant on the day Felipe for keeping it all together. A hectic day shooting with Pete Evans for what remains of Murdoch Books on his next book project, Cook with Love – Mr Consistent as always. The quality v’s quantity dilemma…hmmmmm. Feast were hoping to shoot a cover but champagne tasting got in the way! A ‘very sexy’ assignment was shooting a ‘very sexy’ toilet block in  western Sydney for a design client, it was deceivingly chic. Months end and Mr Morgan and I were requested to 'head north' and build a log cabin in the snow for another Sainsburys shoot due out next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment